Herbed Turkey and Cheese Parcels
These little bundles look sophisticated, yet they're so easy to prepare.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
4 oz Kentucky Legend Thin-Sliced Lunchmeat Turkey - Oven Roasted, finely chopped
1 tbsp grainy mustard
2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tsp chopped fresh chives
1 tsp hot sauce
2 sheets of puff pastry
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix together cream cheese, Asiago, turkey, mustard, parsley, chives and hot sauce.
3. Place one sheet of puff pastry on floured work surface; cut into 16 squares. Repeat with remaining sheet of puff pastry.
4. Place 1 rounded teaspoonful of filling in center of each square. Bring corners into center and pinch together to seal, creating square bundles. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
5. Beat egg with 1 tbsp cold water; brush over bundles.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Bundles can be prepared ahead and refrigerated overnight. Brush with egg wash just before cooking.
Per 1 parcel