Krystal Stuffing Recipe
· You will need 20 original Krystals, buy a Steamer Box eat four on the way home and put 20 Krystals in the fridge over night!
· Other ingredients you will need:
o 1 quart of chicken stock
o 1 cup of liquid margarine
o 1 ¼ cup of liquid egg
o ½ tsp of black pepper
o 1 ½ tbsp of sage
o 2 tsp of Kosher salt
o 2 cups of ¼" of diced Celery
o 2 cups of ¼" of diced onion
· Once you pull the steamer box out of the fridge you will need to remove the pickles. The remaining ingredients on the burgers should be mustard and onions.
· Pull burgers apart and add to a mixing bowl
· Mix in all ingredients such as the chicken stock, liquid margarine, liquid egg, black pepper, sage, Kosher salt, celery and onion
· Put ingredients into cooking pan
· Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
· Bake uncovered for 35 - 40 minutes
· Allow the stuffing to "rest" for 5 minutes before serving.