*** CROCK POT CANDY RECIPE***
· 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted salted peanuts
· 1 (16 ounce) jar dry roasted unsalted peanuts.
· 1 (12 ounce) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
· 1 (10 ounce) pkg Reese's peanut butter chips
· 1 (11 ounce) pkg Kraft caramel bits
· 1 (24 ounce) pkg white almond bark (break up in smaller pieces)
--Pour peanuts into bottom of crock pot then add all the other ingredients *except for the caramel bits.
--Cook on low setting for about an hour.
*stir about half way through cooking
--Add the bag of caramel bits, stir... let sit for another 5 minutes or so...Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
--Serve & ENJOY! ((This makes a large batch- perfect to bag up and give as gifts! --Merry Christmas!!))
(Recipe adapted from Food Network)