Thanksgiving cooking causes fire at south Nashville home - WSMV Channel 4

Thanksgiving cooking causes fire at south Nashville home

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters responded to Alicia Lane just before 8 a.m. Thursday. (WSMV) Firefighters responded to Alicia Lane just before 8 a.m. Thursday. (WSMV)
ANTIOCH, TN (WSMV) -

Officials say some Thanksgiving cooking caused a fire at a home near Percy Priest Lake.

A woman called 911 when she came home from work and saw the house was on fire just before 8 a.m. Thursday.

Officials on scene said the fire was contained to the kitchen of the home on Alicia Lane, but there is smoke damage throughout the house.

According to firefighters, a man was cooking Thanksgiving dinner on the stove and left the house.

No one was injured in the incident.

Copyright 2016 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.