Laura Lea Goldberg's Sesame Noodles
· 1 8 ounce box spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
· 1/4 cup tahini paste
· 1/4 cup unsweetened unsalted peanut butter
· 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
· 2 tablespoons low-sodium Tamari (sub soy sauce)
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1 tablespoon sriracha (sub 1 teaspoon honey)
· 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
· 1 packed teaspoon freshly grated ginger (sub 1/4 teaspoon ground)
· 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
· 6 tablespoons water
1. Combine all ingredients except noodles, in the order listed, in a medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk to incorporate thoroughly. Stir half of the sauce into the bowl of noodles. Taste and add more sauce as you like. I add it all in, because I like really sauce-y noodles and I find they dry out in the fridge. You can also cover and refrigerate leftover sauce and add later.
2. Place in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before enjoying. Noodles will keep for 5 days.
Visit llbalanced.com for more delicious recipes!