1 cup ranch
3/4 cup favorite hot sauce
About 1 1/4 lb. of chicken (already cooked) or two 10 oz. cans of chicken (drained)
2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese (I cut into cubes)
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
1. Heat the chicken and hot sauce in pan.
2. Add ranch and cream cheese-- melt and continually stir in pan.
3. Add 1/2 of the cheddar cheese and stir.
4. Pour this mixture in 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Pull out of oven and top with remaining cheese-- then let this melt (cook for a/b another 5 minutes).
6. Serve with corn chips, favorite nacho chips or flavored crackers.. YUM!!!