Kacy and Andrew's Christmas Breakfast Casserole
- 1/2-1 lb. sausage
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp oregano or rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place a skillet over medium heat and add the sausage. Break up the sausage as it cooks, letting it brown completely.
3. Unroll the crescent rolls and spread them out in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, pressing the seams together to make one large sheet of dough.
4. Spread the cooked sausage over the dough.
5. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, oregano or rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over top of the casserole.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the eggs are set.