Grilled Vegetable Delight
Assorted FRESH & LOCAL vegetables, washed and cut in half
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This is such an incredibly simple recipe that it is incredibly simple to screw up!! Treat your vegetables with the same respect that the farmer did bringing them to your table.
- Preheat your grill to at least 500*.
- Coat veg liberally with olive oil, season with salt and lay cut side down.
- Grill just until grill marks appear, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Turn and repeat.
- Remove from grill, taste for seasoning, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cut to desired shape and serve with pasta / risotto / grits, etc.
- Bon Appétit!!