4 - Fresh Sausage "links"
6 ounces fresh Ricotta cheese
Honey - to taste
3 - Large Shallots, halved & grilled.
Assorted FRESH herbs - Parsley / Thyme / Rosemary, etc.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Baguette, halved & grilled
1. Preheat your grill to at least 500*.
2. Grill sausage & shallots. Cook sausage to minimum of 160*!! Remove and allow to come to room temperature - uncovered.
3. In non-reactive bowl, combine Ricotta, Honey & salt. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
4. In another bowl combine Shallots, herbs & Olive Oil, season with salt as needed.
5. Slice sausage into ¼" rounds.
6. Spread Ricotta mixture onto baguettes, top with sausage slices.
7. Drizzle with Olive Oil and serve.
8. Bon Appétit!!