2 - cans (approx. 400 grams) Tuna, preferably Italian Yellow fin
1 - Red Bell Pepper, peeled and cut in strips
2 - Roma Tomatoes, peeled and cut in strips
¼ - cup Olives, preferably Niçoise
4 - eggs, hard boiled, peeled & quartered
6 - ounces green beans, blanched
4 - Red Potatoes, blanched, & sliced ¼" thick
Lettuce leaves, to cover plate
GOOD Extra Virgin Olive Oil
House Vinaigrette, recipe follows
1. Arrange lettuce leaves to cover bottom of large platter.
2. Place Tuna in Center of plate.
3. Place a small amount of dressing in bowl, and coat each item individually. Do NOT overdress.
4. Arrange items separately around Tuna.
5. LIGHLY drizzle dressing over Salade.
6. Bon Appétit!!
¼ - cup White Wine or Balsamic vinegar
¾ - cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 - TBS Dijon mustard
1 - TBS Honey
1 - tsp. kosher salt
Black pepper to taste
1. Combine vinegar, mustard, honey, salt & pepper in non-reactive bowl.
2. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
3. SLOWLY add oil, whisking constantly until completely emulsified.
4. Will last up to 1 week at room temperature.