Puff Pastry Delights
Makes 6 2” circles
1 - package OR 2 sheets puff pastry (Pepperidge Farm is good brand)
2 - Large eggs – beaten for egg wash
1 – 8 oz. container Mascarpone cheese (deli section)
AP Flour, for rolling
Raw sugar, for topping - optional
Preheat oven to 425*
1. Remove pastry from freezer and allow to come to room temp.
2. GENTLY roll pastry to soften.
3. Cut pastry into desired shapes.
4. Fill center of pastry with desired fillings.
5. With pastry brush, egg wash entire surface of pastry to be filled.
6. Place top on pastry, brush liberally with egg wash.
7. Dust with sugar – if desired.
8. Place in preheated oven and bake until golden brown and “puffy”.
9. Allow to come to room temp prior to serving.
10. Bon Appétit!!