Brussels sprouts, washed, peeled and halved.
Herbs, as desired
Bacon or Pancetta – optional
REALLY GOOD Balsamic vinegar
GOOD olive oil
Preheat oven to 425*
1. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl combine olive oil, herbs and bacon/pancetta if using.
3. Season aggressively with salt.
4. Spread Brussels on sheet pan and place in preheated oven.
5. Roast until lightly brown and crispy.
6. Place Brussels in large serving bowl or platter, drizzle with Balsamic and dust with Parm.
7. Bon Appétit!