No injuries reported in Antioch house fire - WSMV Channel 4

No injuries reported in Antioch house fire

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Crews were called out to a large house fire in Antioch Wednesday morning.

A male resident said he threw some clothes in the dryer and jumped in the shower at the home on Old Hickory Boulevard near Murfreesboro Pike.

He says the house caught on fire while he was bathing.

The home has smoke damage throughout, and no one will be able to live there for a while.

No injuries have been reported.

Part of Murfreesboro Pike was shut down so firefighters could get their lines across the street to the home.

Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.