Makes 16 Sliders
1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Celery, finely chopped
2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon Canola Oil
4 oz Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Frank's Buffalo Sauce
16 Dinner Rolls
1) In a bowl mix together turkey, Worcestershire, cheese, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Form into 16 mini patties and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2) Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese, mayo, buffalo sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
3) Slice rolls in half, removing any excess bread on the inside.
4) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Place turkey sliders in the skillet and cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
5) Remove cooked turkey patties and place on a bun, top with a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and close the bun to make a "slider."