◦ 10 ounces frozen Spinach
◦ 1 tablespoon olive oil
◦ 2 garlic cloves, minced
◦ 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
◦ 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
◦ 8 ounces light cream cheese
◦ 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
◦ 1/4 cup milk
◦ 1 tablespoon lemon juice
◦ 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
◦ 1 cup White Cheddar cheese, shredded
◦ 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Thaw the spinach in the microwave and squeeze out extra liquid. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat, then add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Saute for 30 seconds until fragrant while stirring.
- Add the green onions, cream cheese, yogurt, milk and lemon juice. Stir over low heat until everything is melted together.
- Add the artichokes, 3/4 cup of cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together well, and then pour the mixture into a 8 or 9 inch sprayed baking dish.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake for 25 minutes. Turn the broiler on the last 2-3 minutes of cooking to brown the top if desired. Serve with toasts or tortilla chips.