For the Crust:
- 8 Sheets Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup Pecans, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tbs melted butter
For the Pie
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Pure Pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the pecans, graham crackers, and salt until they are finely crushed. Slowly pour in the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are moist. Press the mixture into a pie plate.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the pumpkin and eggs, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl mix together 1/4 cup of the pumpkin mixture and the nutella. Pour the remaining pumpkin-only mixture into the cooled crust. Spoon the nutella and pumpkin mixture randomly on top of the pie. Using a knife or toothpick begin to swirl in the nutella mixture until desired look.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.