3 cups Wheat Chex
3 cups Corn Chex
2 cups Pretzels
1 cup Peanuts, unsalted, if using "salted" omit salt in recipe
3 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cups Candy Corn
1 cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Place wheat chex, corn chex, pretzels, and peanuts on a sheet pan or use two if needed.
- In a small skillet melt together butter, salt, pie spice, and maple syrup.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chex mix and stir until everything is well coated.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to keep from burning.
- Cool completely and then stir in the candy corn and cranberries. Store in an airtight container.