Hendersonville home damaged in fire - WSMV News 4

Hendersonville home damaged in fire

Posted: Updated:

Crews in Hendersonville battled a large house fire Tuesday evening on Marseille Drive.

The fire started just after 8 p.m. Neighbors say the family was cooking in the basement and started a grease fire that quickly spread to the rest of the home.

One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Several family pets are still unaccounted for.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.