Sleeping man escapes Toledo house fire safely - WSMV Channel 4

Sleeping man escapes Toledo house fire safely

Posted: Updated:
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

A west Toledo home caught fire early Sunday morning with one person inside.

Police say it happened around 1:30 a.m. at a home on the 1800 block of Norwood Avenue.

The homeowner was reportedly sleeping upstairs when the fire broke out downstairs in his living room. The man got out safely.

Firefighters say the home sustained extensive damage.

Fire investigators are working to learn what sparked the fire.

Mobile users, click on the "Video" button in the app to watch this story. Download our app here.

Copyright 2013 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.