- ¾ Cup Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- 1 egg plus 1 egg white
- ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour or White Whole Wheat
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Cooking Spray
- ¼ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbls Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling
- Blueberries, for topping
- Whisk together yogurt, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix in the Flour until batter is well combined
- Spray a griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over a medium high heat
- Pour ¼ cup of batter in the skillet per pancake and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook another minute.
- Meanwhile mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup, then spread on cook pancakes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and fresh berries if desired.