Late night duplex fire leaves family looking for place to stay - WSMV Channel 4

Late night duplex fire leaves family looking for place to stay

Posted: Updated:

A fire late Wednesday night leaves a family looking for  place to stay.
It happened just before midnight at a home on Arbor Place Lane.
When firefighters arrived smoke and flames were coming out of the duplex.
Everyone inside the duplex was able to get out safely.
Firefighters contained the fire to the kitchen area on one side of the duplex.
The cause of the fire is ruled accidental.   Officials believe food was left unattended on the stove.   Damage to the duplex is estimated around $20,000.

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.