◦ 1 Cup Quinoa
◦ 2 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth or Water
◦ 1 Tbls Canola Oil
◦ 2 Eggs
◦ 2 Scallions, chopped
◦ 1 tsp Ginger, minced
◦ 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
◦ 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
◦ 1/2 Cup Edamame (May substitute Peas)
◦ 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
◦ Optional: Siracha Chili Sauce
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions with water or chicken broth. Once it is cooked, spread it on a plate and refrigerate until ready to use. You may do this ahead of time if possible, the colder the quinoa the better the dish will turn out.
- In a wok or large skillet heat half of oil over high heat, then lightly scramble eggs in the oil. Once cooked, remove and add remaining oil to the skillet.
- Then add Scallions, Ginger, Garlic, and Carrots to the skillet, stir while cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Next add Edamame, cooled Quinoa, and Soy Sauce, stir continually until heated through and well combined.
Garnish with Siracha Chili Sauce for a little heat if desired