The Sonic on East Main Street in Hendersonville won't be open for a few days while crews clean up the damage from a Friday night fire.
According to firefighters, the fire happened around 10:45 p.m. in the kitchen near the deep fryers.
Workers tried to put it out but could not, so they evacuated the building and called 911.
Crews knocked down the fire quickly.
Some kitchen equipment was damaged.
No one was injured.
Fire investigators deemed the incident an accident.
Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.