- 4 Cups Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbls All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbls Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ Cup Oats
- ½ Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 6 Tbls Butter, room temperature
- ¼ Cup Sliced Amlonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Ina medium bowl, combine strawberries, 1 ½ tbls flour, lemon juice, white sugar, and vanilla.
- Place strawberry mixture in an 8x8 inch-baking dish.
- Stir together oats, ½ cup flour, brown sugar, and salt.
- Next mix in soft butter with fingers until crumbled mixture is formed, then add in almonds.
- Sprinkle the crumbled mixture on top of the strawberries evenly, then bake for 45 minutes, serve warm with vanilla ice cream.