- 1 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Corn, fresh or frozen
- ½ of 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ of 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ tsp Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lime juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- In a large skillet over high heat add oil then add corn and onions and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until corn is slightly browned.
- Next turn heat to medium and add in bell pepper, jalapeno, and garlic. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until peppers have softened.
- Next add in tomatoes, beans, cumin, lime, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat everything in seasonings.
- Remove from heat and serve warm or at room temperature. Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips.