- 4 – 6 oz Tilapia Filets
- 2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2tsp Lime Zest
- 1 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 Cups of Strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbls Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 Tbls Lime juice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- In a medium bowl combine avocado, strawberries, basil, lime juice, and salt. Stir gently and refrigerate.
- Mix together Cajun seasoning and lime zest in a small bowl, rub onto tilapia filets, evenly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil then place filets in skillet. Cook for 2-3 minute son each side until fish is fully cooked.
- Serve fish with strawberry and avocado salsa.