House fire displaces 4 residents - WSMV Channel 4

House fire displaces 4 residents

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Four south Nashville residents escaped a fire at their home in Woodbine overnight.

Investigators believe the fire started in one of the electrical outlets at a home on Valeria Avenue.

The residents smelled the smoke and immediately went outside.

The smoke at the outlet turned to flames and caught items around it on fire. The bedroom was destroyed, but the home is not a total loss, said crews at the scene.

The home suffered smoke and water damage.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.