Puffy Muffin's Mocha Krinkle Cookies
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons instant espresso or coffee granules
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix flour, cocoa, espresso, baking soda, salt and pepper in bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat brown sugar and oil in another medium bowl until well blended. Beat in sour cream, egg and vanilla.
3. Beat in flour mixture until soft dough forms. Form dough into disc; Cover. Refrigerate dough until firm (3-4hours).
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place powdered sugar in a shallow bowl. Cut dough into 1" pieces, roll into balls. Coat with powdered sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until tops of cookies are firm to touch. Cool cookies on wire rack.