Serves 4-6 depending on size of glass
1 1/4 oz Envelope of unflavored gelatin
3 Tbsp. Cold water
1 Cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup Whole milk
1/4 Cup Dark semi sweet good quality chocolate chips
You will need three separate mixing bowls for this recipe.
1) In 1st small bowl whisk together gelatin and cold water.
2) In 2nd bowl put chocolate chips.
3) In 3rd bowl put Nutella and salt. Whisk salt into Nutella.
4) In a small sauce pan heat cream to just boiling.
5) Pour half of hot cream over gelatin and the remainder over chocolate chips.
6) Whisk hot cream, gelatin, water and vanilla till mixed.
7) Whisk chocolate and cream mixture till chocolate is melted and combined with cream.
8) Combine both bowls and whisk together.
9) Pour 1/2 of chocolate/gelatin mixture over Nutella and whisk till smooth paste. Add remaining and whisk again till smooth.
10) Add milk to Nutella bowl and whisk till smooth.
11) Pour mixture into martini glasses or bowls and lightly cover with plastic wrap
12) Chill in fridge for at least 3 hours till set. This can be done the day before
13) Garnish with fresh whipped cream. Can add fresh raspberries, toasted hazelnuts or shaved chocolate before serving.
Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.