- 3 lbs Chicken Drumettes
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbls Canola Oil
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 Tbls Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbls Lime Juice
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 3 Tbls Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Scallions
- ¼ Cup Chopped Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss Chicken in canola oil and salt until coated.
- Then set a cooling rack in a baking sheet, and place wings on the rack then bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, ginger, chili sauce, lime juice, honey, soy sauce, and ½ of the scallions.
- When wings come out, immediately toss in the large bowl (may do this in batches) with the sauce until thoroughly coated, reserve any remaining sauce.
- Place wings back on the rack and bake another 10 minutes still on 425.
- Remove from the oven and place in a serving dish, top with remaining sauce, scallions, and peanuts.