Cheatham Co. house fire sends one to hospital - WSMV Channel 4

Cheatham Co. house fire sends one to hospital

Posted: Updated:
KINGSTON SPRINGS, TN (WSMV) -

A house fire in Kingston Springs sent one person to the hospital late Thursday night.

The fire occurred at 1134 Sneed Rd. around 11 p.m.

The man was able to get out of his house and was taken to the hospital with burn injuries and smoke inhalation.

Neighbor Terry Hopkins said he and others were trying to put out the fire with a hose, but they heard ammunition start to explode, prompting them to back away.

The extent of the damage to the home is unclear.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.