Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2 Chicken breasts, skin & bone removed sliced thin
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 cup flour
kosher salt & fresh pepper
1. Place flour in shallow pan or dish. Repeat with bread crumbs & egg.
2. Preheat large saute pan over medium high heat & add oil to cover bottom of pan.
3. Dip chicken first in flour, then egg, and finally bread crumb.
4. Carefully add chicken to pan and cook until golden brown – approximately 3 minutes.
5. Turn and repeat on other side until golden brown – or see below.
6. Remove & serve immediately or alternately when turning place on sheet pan & finish in preheated oven.
Serve with buttered noodles or oven roasted potatoes.