For the Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
- 1 lb Red Potatoes
- 10-12 oz Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbls Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt and ½ tsp Peppe
For the Salmon
- 4, 5-6 oz Filets of Salmon
- 1 1/2Tbls Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- ¾ tsp Salt and ½ tsp Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Toss together all Veggie ingredients on a large sheet pan and set time for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together Maple Syrup, Dijon, Rosemary, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper
- Brush or pour mixture over filets in a baking dish.
- Once timer has gone over for the vegetables, toss them around and place Salmon in the oven as well. Both should cook for 12 more minutes.
- Then removeboth from the oven and Dinner is done!