Brothers escape house fire - WSMV Channel 4

Brothers escape house fire

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Two brothers escaped a house fire in north Nashville Friday morning.

A ceiling fan caught fire at a home on 22nd Court North in north Nashville around 11 a.m.

A resident at the home tried to put it out himself and then called firefighters.   He was able to push his wheelchair-bound brother out of the home.

The fire was finally put out, and the home suffered minor damage.

It's unclear how the ceiling fan caught fire.

Copyright 2012 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.