Makes 12 – 6" crepes
125 grams / 1 cup all purpose flour – unbleached
2 large eggs
250 ml / 1 cup + 2 TBS WHOLE MILK
Pinch kosher salt / ¼ tsp.
1 TBS unsalted butter + more for pan
To make batter:
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add milk & eggs to blender jar and combine on low speed.
- Slowly add dry ingredients, pausing to combine after each addition.
- Pour batter into storage container and refrigerate for 30 minutes – overnight is better!
When ready to make crepes:
- Remove batter from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat small non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add TBS of butter – when melted add to batter.
- Add ¼ cup of batter to pan – tilting & swirling pan to ensure even coverage.
- Cook until top of crepe appears dry.
- Turn & cook on second side for 30 seconds.
- Remove and serve immediately with toppings of choice - or layer on plate with parchment/wax paper between crepes.
- Can store in refrigerator overnight or freeze for up to 30 days.
Copyright 2012 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.