1.5-2 lbs. Beef Tenderloin or "chuck eye"
4 cups beef stock
1 cup sour cream, plain yogurt or crema
Brandy for deglazing (optional)
1 tsp minced garlic
2 Tbs finely minced onion
Butter for pan
Olive oil for pan
Fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat a pan over medium heat. Add butter and oil to pan, then add beef.
2. Saute for 1-2 minutes, turn and repeat.
3. Remove beef from pan and add garlic and onion. Add brandy and scrape bottom of pan .
4. Add beef stock and cook until reduced by 1/3.
5. Stir in cream until thoroughly combined.
6. Return beef to pan and coat with sauce.
7. Serve immediately over parsleyed and buttered noodles.
8. Bon Appétit!!
Copyright 2012 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.