House damaged by fire in southeast Nashville - WSMV Channel 4

House damaged by fire in southeast Nashville

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

A house caught fire after a space heater tipped over Thursday morning in southeast Nashville.

Smoke was showing when the fire department arrived around 7:45 a.m. at a home on 87 Oriel Street.

The house suffered extensive damaged.

No one was hurt.

Copyright WSMV 2012 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.