Fire damages north Nashville strip mall - WSMV Channel 4

Fire damages north Nashville strip mall

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Cleanup continues after a fire Wednesday night at a north Nashville strip mall.

Crews said the blaze occurred inside an insurance company on the bottom floor of a building on Dickerson Pike.

They contained the fire to that single floor, but some stores on the top floor suffered heavy smoke damage.

Investigators said the fire may have been started by a faulty appliance.

Copyright 2012 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.