Microwave starts house fire in west Nashville - WSMV Channel 4

Microwave starts house fire in west Nashville

Posted: Updated:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

A west Nashville home was heavily damaged by a fire Friday evening that officials said began with food in the microwave.

The fire was reported just after 6 p.m. in the 700 block of Crescent Road.

The cause of the fire was apparently Hershey Kisses that were left in the microwave too long.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright WSMV 2012 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.