Berry Berry Salad
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 7 cups spinach or other dark leafy greens (pre-washed)
- 2 small spring onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, walnuts, onions, and berries.
- Add the flaxseed oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to a mason jar. Screw on the lid and shake to combine.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.