Man hospitalized after mobile home fire - WSMV News 4

Man hospitalized after mobile home fire

Posted: Updated:
GALLATIN, TN (WSMV) -

A Gallatin man was injured when his mobile home caught fire early Sunday morning.

The blaze broke out at about 1 a.m. on South Water Avenue. Neighbors spotted the flames and called 911.

According to Metro firefighters, the man who lived in the home suffered first or second degree burns and was taken to a nearby hospital.

It yet to be determined how the fire started.

Copyright 2011 WSMV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WSMV
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WSMV; Nashville, TN. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.