There's been a lot of back and forth about the proposed Music City Center that Mayor Karl Dean is pushing for.
Before Metro Council members vote on the controversial convention center, they want the public's input.
Over the next week and a half, council members will be holding community meetings in several districts.
- Jan. 6: Erica Gilmore and Frank Harrison, North Precinct, 5:30 pm.
- Jan. 6: Anna Page and Sandra Moore, Coleman Park, 734 Thompson Lane, 6 pm.
- Jan. 7: Eric Crafton and Emily Evans, Bellevue Middle School, 6:30 pm.
- Jan. 7: Carl Burch, Phil Claiborne, Jim Gotto, Darren Jernigan and Bruce Stanley, Hermitage Police Precinct, 7 pm.
- Jan. 12: Jason Holleman, Sean McGuire and Kristine LaLonde, West End Middle School, 7 pm.
- Jan. 12: Mike Jameson, Karen Bennett, Erik Cole and Jamie Hollin, East Police Precinct, 6 pm.
Metro Council is scheduled to vote for or against the mayor's proposed financing package at its regular meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 19.