1 cup Yellow Corn Meal 1/2 cup Masa Harina 1/2 cup King Arthur AP Flour 1 tsp kosher salt 1 TBS Baking Powder 1 TBS Honey or sugar 2 eggs lightly beaten 1 cup Whole Milk ½ cup Sour Cream 1 or 2 jalapeno peppers roasted and seeds removed 1/2 cup Kerrygold White cheddar cheese Oil or Bacon Drippings for panMETHOD
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Combine dry ingredients (excluding peppers and cheese) in large bowl.
- Combine honey / eggs / milk / sour cream and add to dry ingredients.
- Fold in peppers and cheese.
- Place mixture in baking dish of choice that has been oiled (cast iron is good) and place in oven.
- Cook until mixture is set and golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.