1/2 cup Kerrygold Unsalted Butter 1/2 cup Onions, medium dice 1/2 cup Carrots, medium dice 1/2 cup Celery, medium dice 1/2 cup King Arthur Flour 2 1/2 cups Chicken Stock 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt 1 each Lemon, juiced 1/2 tsp Crystal Hot Sauce 1/2 tsp White Pepper 1 1/2 tsp Tarragon, freshly chopped 2 tsp Italian Parsley, freshly chopped 1/2 cup Heavy Cream 1/2 cup Whole Milk 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced 1/4" 1 cup Shitake Mushrooms remove stems, slice 1/4" 1 cup Portabella Mushrooms remove stems, slice 1/4" and quarter 1 cup Porcini Mushrooms, hydrated, choppedMETHOD
- Place butter, carrots, onions, celery in a stock pot and sauté on medium heat until the onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add chicken stock slowly to the mixture while stirring constantly.
- Add hot sauce, spices, herbs and lemon juice mix well.
- Add milk and cream and fold in sliced mushrooms.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.